Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Ultimate Reset

So, I started thinking that maybe I should get the ultimate reset for me and my husband.  And trust me we thought about the cost and what that means.  I am not sure it this might be the best purchase for me but after watching the video I had to agree I felt like that sometimes. 

When was the last time I flushed out my system?  I really don't know.  Now here is a system that will help me for 21 DAYS and not just a weekend.  That is something to think about. 

So, my final choice on this matter is YES, we are going to puchase the ultimate reset with Beachbody.  I will be sure to share my results with all of you.  This was an issue in my house and I am sure it might be an issue in you.  Take the time to talk this over.  Don't just say "no" that you don't want to give it a try.  I educated myself about it and now I know that I am making the right choice.

Thanks,

Geneive

No comments:

Post a Comment